Image and video hosting by TinyPic lovejoypeace: I guess nobody will know if i say it here.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I guess nobody will know if i say it here.

Hi bloggie , i'm back here again to tell u smth .
I miss you , it's been almost 1 yr since we crap and msn in the middle of the night , i miss thoes days , the never ending lame joke & how we laugh infront of the computer.

Few more weeks to 1 yr , i love how you contact me that night & appeared suddenly , wanted to travel home tgt but failed. I love how we go crazy over that little stuff , i love how you rmbed me when we waited for soooo long , really appreciates. I love the surprise you gave on that special day. I miss how we had dinner tgt b4 class & how we met into one another..

Things changed after all, we stop contacting though.
Hah i know this is not love but i just miss the days ... & guess what ! your name keep appearing everywhere! like really everywhere ! even in the toilet on the water tap today =.=

I guess you won't know i'm talking about you.
This is not love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home